Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen
- You can now set mounts as favorites by right clicking them in the ability panel.
- The random mount ability will now only pull from the list of mounts you have set as favorites.
- Looks like one of the upcoming sub-rewards will be C2-N2 and 2V-R8 HK-55 inspired customizations.
- Rest of Chapter 12 dialog is now in the client.
- A few cutscenes from Chapter 16 now have their dialog present in the client.
- Other spoilers available in the detailed changes for those that want them.
- Lots of work done on the Eternal Championship.
- The HK-55 helmet is now Bind on Pickup rather than Bind on Legacy.
- Theron Shan has been wearing the same outfit since he was a child.
- No class changes.
- No sign of Ranked Season 7.
- Guild ship max hooks when fully upgraded increased to 800 from 700.
- Guild ship max hooks without unlocks increased from 200 to 300.
- Several old armour sets from class quests look like they are getting added to a vendor on the fleet. All adaptive and BoL.
- As pointed out in the comments there's a "tuning mod" item. It's description indicates it allows you to add visual effects to your weapons. Currently it shares the same slot as colour crystals. It's labelled as a rare cartel market item. This is probably a distant feature rather than something we will see in 4.4. Doesn't appear to be too much data on this feature currently. When it is released I would expect it to occupy a different slot.
Keine Kommentare vorhanden